At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-centre office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
As a Sales Admin Analyst your role would be to ensures administrative support to Filed Sales team through drafting contracts, solving various administrative tasks and maintaining close communication with field sales team and other departments.
- The position might include some or all of the tasks listed below:
- Effectively communicate with local Sales Team
- Extract customer database from internal applications
- Contract management: support preparation of different type of contracts for clients or distributors
- End-to-end PO generation and administration (including approvals and follow-up)
- Sales team ad hoc requests
- Monitor the implementation status of various sales activities
- Maintain and update data and data analysis according to business needs
- Provide tracking and monitoring on the main KPIs
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle, Power BI, Robust or MS Access is a plus.
- University degree
- Proficiency in English & Romanian
- Previous exposure to similar role in an FMCG environment is a plus
- Previous Trade Marketing experience is a plus
- Very good oral and written communication skills, both in English and Romanian
- Results oriented, team player with positive, can do attitude
- Very good analytical skills and numeric abilities
- Strong Microsoft Office package knowledge is mandatory
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle, Power BI, or MS Access is a plus
- Self-learner, willingness to develop skills according to role requirements
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate sports team
- retirement pension plan
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea / drinks
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- employee referral program
- charity initiative