Discover Internship, Finance, Intercompany Commercial
At Stryker we take great pride in our people, and that’s why we are looking to expand our talent. We are looking for the best and brightest students to strengthen our team and drive our business going forward.
As a Discover intern, you will get to:
- Apply classroom knowledge in a fast-paced and growing industry setting
- Put people first, and gain valuable experience as a result
- Implement new ideas, be constantly challenged, and develop your skill
- Network with key/high-level stakeholders and leaders of the business
- Be a part of an innovative team and culture
As a Discover finance intern, you will get exposure to:
- Performing intercompany transaction processing (matching of goods received notes to invoices and review exceptions)
- Checking automated invoice posting results and address invoices that could be stuck in the interface
- Sending out reports to internal customers such as: price variances, “items not received” & “unreceived repair PO’s” reports, monthly “invoice to book” report, etc.
- Processing manual credit notes to intercompany customers for returned/missing goods
As a Discover finance intern, you will need:
- Finance majors targeted: Finance, Accounting, Economics or related business field
- Currently working on completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Minimum academic requirements: students in their final year of Bachelor’s degree
- Commitment to a 3-month, flexible program, minimum 20 hours/week
- Language requirement: fluent in English
- Must be eligible to work legally in Poland
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com