Technical Service Complaints Representative with German
Are you a Candidate interested in the world of medical devices and have already gained some practical experience related to laboratory or other healthcare instruments? If You have good basic understanding of medical technology and if You are proficient with languages English, German plus one of European languages, we propose an excellent opportunity - to join our Technical Service Complaint Team.
As a Technical Service Complaints Representative You will work in a highly professional international work environment, following strict medical industry specific expectations and actively use your language skills spoken and written while completing following daily activities:
- Receive, register and follow customer’s medical instrument related complaints in line with a standardized, high performing servicing process, building a strong relationship with internal complaint management stakeholders
- In addition to above you will manage Customer Service objects in a timely and accurate manner with clear accountability for data integrity
- Translate technical documents
As from a successful candidate it is our important expectation that You have advanced level knowledge of English, German plus one of European languages so that you can communicate with our customers from the assigned markets smoothly.
Further more the following skills and experiences are required:
- Knowledge of medical diagnostic systems or similar technology.
- Experience in a Customer Facing environment is a plus
- Experience in technical or any instruments related problem solving
- Degree level education (last-year students are also welcome)
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with MS Excel
- Willingness to work in detail oriented way and to seek for improvements
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment, flexible working hours and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a new, modern office in the city center, developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international teams.