People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Communication is an inseparable part of everything we do at Revolut. There would be no successful product, service, employee, team, process – and the list can go on – if there was no efficient communication around it 🔊
That's why our Communications team is made of extremely creative and reasonable individuals. They speak with the right words to the right people at the right time. Even the most complex topics turn out to sound simple and clear when communicated by these masters! 🤩
Copywriters and Language Owners are the foundation of all our communications, internally and externally. From brand, through people, to product, they define our tone of voice and strategic messaging to deliver copy that engages and excites 🪗
So, if you feel like you're both creative and technical, keep reading! If you can easily put yourself in target audience shoes, keep reading 🥁And if you also know how to weave storytelling into communications, for goodness' sake, stop reading and hit the link below to apply! 🚀
What you’ll be doing
- Owning and performing quality checks on the localised content of your assigned language(s)
- Optimising the quality of the existing website, mobile app and communication content
- Following our brand guide and tone of voice
- Executing content projects as assigned
- Giving insights on the content quality
What you'll need
- Native language proficiency in Swedish
- Outstanding writing skills
- Experience with proofreading
- Experience or knowledge of the Fintech industry
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver personality
- 2+ years of previous working experience as a copywriter
- BA degree in Literature, Journalism, Marketing or similar relevant field
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.