For our Client, an international leader in the production industry with an office in Warsaw, we are looking for candidates interested in working as a Junior Accountant with French.
- invoice administration and relevant process documents,
- investigating payment discrepancies and performing debt collection,
- processing and reporting tasks during period-end activities,
- ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, and controls,
- resolving stakeholder queries and escalating issues as needed,
- overseeing unallocated payment items and customer-vendor account management,
- cooperating with other internal departments (sales, logistics) and team members.
- very good command of English and French (min. B2 level),
- basic understanding of accounting,
- financial studies will be considered an asset,
- attention to detail and a high level of accuracy,
- customer focus and ability to work in a team,
- proficient communication skills.
- a hybrid model of work (3 days/week from the office),
- annual bonuses,
- private medical care with dental care,
- life insurance,
- benefits system package,
- the possibility of development in an international environment with a stable position,
- work in a harmonious team and friendly organizational culture.