Accounts Payable Specialist (Service Delivery team)
The mission of the AP Specialist (Service Delivery team) is to process vendor invoices in a timely an accurate manner.
The main responsibilities of this professional include but are not limited to the following:
- Review and process invoices received in the ERP system or in case of discrepancies, logged into in-house developed monitoring tool
- Cooperate closely with other teams within P2P to resolve invoice issues
- Actively participate in daily huddles and weekly team meetings
- Update and review work instructions on a regular basis
- Play active role in the backup structure
Education & Experience:
- Fluency in English
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in Accounts payable or Accounting
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Shared service experience is a plus
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
- Accustomed to working with deadlines
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com