International Mobility Advisor
International Mobility Advisor
Shell in Krakow
Shell Business Operations in Kraków is created by an international team of over 5000 professionals representing 63 nationalities. Together with our associates from all over the world we create responsible for business operations’ realization in 11 departments: Finance Operations, HR Operations, Contracting & Procurement, External Relations, Internal Communications, Global Commercial, Trading & Supply, Technical Asset Operations, Legal, Common Infrastructure Management, Retail.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
As HR - International Mobility Advisor you will be the central point of contact to the Shell employees from all over the Globe, who are undertaking international assignments. This role combines project management role and delivery of exceptional employee experience for an end-to-end International Mobility Polices and Process.
You will also be responsible for connecting with line managers, country HR, regional mobility teams and mobility service providers to ensure timely execution and success transfer into location with full country compliance.
If You consider HR as a career path and you have strong communication skills, positive attitude, an open mind and you like working with people, this role could be your chance to start your career in HR Operations!
If you are experienced in HR operations, business HR, customer service or if you have knowledge about international relocation, you should also consider joining our team!
More specifically, your role will include:
- Manage transfer as a project by holding accountability for and coordinating all transfer activities as per the process & policy.
- Provide policy advice or/and clarify policy-related questions from the employee and the relocation advisor (and other parties, if necessary, e.g. line managers, business HR).
- Focus on high-quality customer service in each aspect of the transfer process by applying Exceptional Employee Excellence standards.
- Cooperate closely with our vendors in making sure all applicable relocation services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the communication & tasks of all relevant parties in the transfer process to deliver their service correctly & timely.
- English language – C1
- Strong application of acquired knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques in managing end-to-end transfer cases.
- Fast learner- process understanding, determine what fits best for employee’s transfer scenario including global and local policies and external circumstances.
- Process ownership - managing day-to-day activities while being involved in regional activities/workstreams, personal development
- Following the right ways of working without putting employees and company at legal business risks.
- Curiosity about personal development within the company
- Motivated to deliver Exceptional Employee Experience
- Experience in HR area will be an asset.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell