Engineer Rotating Equipment Work Planner
Engineer Rotating Equipment Work Planner
Shell in Krakow
Shell Business Operations in Kraków is created by an international team of over 5000 professionals representing 63 nationalities. Together with our associates from all over the world we create responsible for business operations’ realization in 11 departments: Finance Operations, HR Operations, Contracting & Procurement, External Relations, Internal Communications, Global Commercial, Trading & Supply, Technical Asset Operations, Legal, Common Infrastructure Management, Retail.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
The SEAM organization integrates Safety, Environment & Asset Management activities, with a broad geographical footprint, that will support Shell’s business & assets around the world. Technical Asset Operations (TAO), which sits in SEAM, is a key enabler for the accelerated delivery of Shell’s Asset Management System and will help us to reach our ultimate potential in Chemicals and Products (C+P), Integrated Gas/Renewables and Energy Solutions (IGRES) and Upstream. TAO provides high-quality and cost-competitive technical resources who are not physically present at a site yet are an integral part of asset teams delivering value through end-to-end AMS work processes. The TAO teams are located across 4 locations: Chennai, Manila, KL & Krakow.
Engineer -Maintenance for Maintenance Execution and Turnaround work planning is expected to deliver work planning activities for assigned asset. Performing end to end or part of work planning procedures. Performing tasks in various tools and using CMMS- computerized maintenance management system (G-SAP) for work planning. preparing/developing work plan/comprehensive work packs of various equipment. Data analysis and data modifications in CMMS and other tools to improve the work planning process. Preparing work plan for “Preventive Maintenance”, “Corrective Maintenance” and “overhauls”. Using digital tools for efficient delivery.
- Primary responsibility in preparing/developing work plan/comprehensive work packs of various equipment like engines, pumps, compressors, turbines etc., and static equipment like columns, safety valves, valves, pressure vessels, heat exchangers etc. Review of overhaul reports, maintenance reports, general task list, equipment specific task lists, spare part list, equipment drawings, circuit diagrams, P&IDs, operation, and maintenance manuals of OEMs.
- Planning of end-to-end work orders to enable efficient scheduling and ensure compliance of executable work orders.
- Perform various transactions in SAP/G-SAP to execute Preventive Maintenance/Corrective Maintenance, material management, services & other activities.
- Constantly engage with site maintenance leads, original equipment manufacturers, vendors and modify the work packs as recommended/required by the site maintenance personnel.
- Understanding the functions of the various equipment and instruments and thorough knowledge of reading/ interpreting the engineering drawings (P&IDs, PEFS, PFDs).
- Participate in Maintenance Execution Team network and share key achievements and challenge.
- Be a team player and assist other colleagues in the team.
- Sound understanding of business/process workflow and having mature mindset to deal and behave under tough/challenging situations.
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Required +3 years of overall working experience in Oil & Gas / Oil Refineries /Petrochemicals Industry as field maintenance engineer.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting experience in rotating equipment: pumps, compressors, steam-turbines, gas turbines.
- Experience in preparing the maintenance work instructions, task lists, work packs, work, and manpower estimation for major maintenance/overhauling of the rotary/static equipment.
- Hands on Experience in Plant Maintenance Area as an engineering/end user of Maximo EAM / SAP PM Module/ Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)/Document Management System etc.
- Skills in Data analysis and data integration (using VBA, Power Query), and visualization (using Spotfire, Power-BI) are added advantages.
- Experience in applying Continuous Improvement methods for process improvements is a good addition.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell