Senior Team Lead - Wells&Reservoir
Senior Team Lead - Wells&Reservoir
Shell in Krakow
Shell Business Operations in Kraków is created by an international team of over 5000 professionals representing 63 nationalities. Together with our associates from all over the world we create responsible for business operations’ realization in 11 departments: Finance Operations, HR Operations, Contracting & Procurement, External Relations, Internal Communications, Global Commercial, Trading & Supply, Technical Asset Operations, Legal, Common Infrastructure Management, Retail.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
The SEAM organization integrates Safety, Environment & Asset Management activities, with a broad geographical footprint, that will support Shell’s business & assets around the world.
The vision of SEAM is to provide capability across the spectrum of Safety, Environment, and Asset Management.
Purpose & Accountabilities:
Senior Team Lead WRFM (Wells, Reservoir, Facility Management) is a leadership role at the interface of development and asset production operations. The purpose of this role is to maintain data integrity and support data assurance processes, controls, performance measures, and compliance.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering WRFM Business Results through the implementation of group WRFM Process. This role will have up to 10 staff based in multiple geographies, with potential for growth. The role will also need to coach and guide the technical specialists.
- Implement the WRFM processes and ensure compliance with Minimum Standards.
- Support and deliver WRFM Practice table reports/tools/processes.
- Deliver and report against WRFM KPIs for the assets.
- Maximize asset hydrocarbon production well through short-term optimization, surveillance, well activity management, and deferment reduction to meet corporate production and sales targets.
- Perform daily well monitoring/surveillance, short-term optimization, collation, data validation, QA/QC (Quality Assurance/Quality Control), analysis and trending of oil & gas production, and gas/water injections.
- Maintain key interfaces, relationships, and processes between programming, metering, and asset development and production operations for all activities and ensure consistency between assets to enhance hydrocarbon production efficiency.
- Be responsible for routine well and reservoir surveillance, problem well diagnostics, and rectification.
- Manage and follow-up on operational issues, performance metrics, and determine root cause of the problems and implement sustainable corrective action.
- Ensure quality deliverables for all the activities.
- Working with multiple stakeholders, tools, and workflows.
- Demystify the process complexity and identify simplification opportunities.
- University Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Geoscience, Drilling Engineering or relevant.
- Experience: 10+ years of experience in Wells, Reservoir and Facility Management, Production Technology, or related business domains.
- The candidate should have an operational, technical, and commercial understanding of Upstream Business. Should understand who is using the data (WRFM, finance, etc.) and how to interpret the data for production performance and identify threats and opportunities.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Natural curiosity, passion to learn and active desire to expand knowledge base (internally and externally) in the evolving space of finance and economics
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell