Mako Product Specialist
- Provide surgeons and operating room staff with training and Clinical/Technical support in the operation of the company's robotic arm applications, associated equipment and instruments to insure ideal placement and precision.
- Use proprietary software to prepare pre-operative CT scans for use in conjunction with the company's RIO/ Robotic Arm Interactive Orthopedic System, assists surgeon in preoperative implant planning, implant sizing and positioning.
- Provide complete reports and associated metrics to management, direct supervisor and company's regulatory department detailing case reviews, services performed and recommendations for product, documentation and methodology improvements Maintains and controls local MAKO consigned equipment, instrument, implant and disposables inventories, processes sales orders and provides forecast input to District Sales Manager.
- Support company road-show demonstrations and 'Showsite' visits to provide potential customers with opportunity to see product in use and appreciation of clinical value.
- Train physicians and hospital personnel, including OR staff, radiology and central sterile processing on the use of the RIO System, accessories, disposables and implants.
- Provide prompt and accurate complaint reports per the requirements of MAKO’s quality system.
- Solve product problems for customers in an expeditious manner.
- Provide case coverage at unassigned accounts.
- Support the development and execution of the sales plan as well as grow the utilization of the RIO system by increasing volume with current and potential surgeons.
- Actively sell the clinical benefits of the products, and build strong, positive relationships with key surgeons and OR staff at targeted accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales Representatives and Marketing to increase public awareness.
- Obtain purchase orders for products consumed during surgical procedures and maintains and tracks consigned inventories of company's products.
- Partner with other cross functional teams in selling the clinical benefits of the company’s products, drive continuous account growth and case volume.
- Demonstrated ability to apply office technology (e.g., ERP systems and Microsoft Access, Excel and Word)
- Prefer 2+ years’ experience in an Account Management, Sales or Product Support Role (medical, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry)
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of business administrative and clerical procedures and systems (e.g., word processing, file management and record maintenance)
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to analyse and comprehend written specifications and to assist customers with product selections that will comply with those specifications
- Very strong attention to detail.
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: Up to 75%
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com