Senior Oracle Application Developer
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2022. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
Amway Financial Solution (EBS) team is looking for an Senior Oracle Application Developer to play a key role in designing and extending applications used at Amway. This position will be responsible for designing and developing solutions and support of multiple applications within the Oracle e-Business suite R12.2.5. Core activities will include development of technical specifications, modifications to standard forms and reports, development of new forms and reports, development of interfaces in and out of the e-business suite and work on change requests and incidents raised by end user support for multiple applications in multiple geographies.
What you’ll do:
- Write code forRICE objects using SQL, PL/SQL. Toad, XML Publisher, OAF, Oracle Forms, Oracle reports Workflow, Unix etc. on RTR Demands or Global Project assigned by Product Manager.
- Designing, developing, deploying, testing and maintaining technical RICE objects.
- Responsible to carry out oversee and support EBS Production Support
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Approximately of 8 years of experience developing solutions for Oracle’s e-business suite
- Minimum Experience in at least two full life cycle Oracle implementation
- Have involved in code development for EBS Finance modules like AOL, FA, PA, AP, GL, CM, AGIS, I-Expense etc.
- Strong experience with Oracle’s development tools including reports, forms, BI publisher, Workflow Builder and OAF
- Should have hands on experience in Conversions like GL, Items, Suppliers, Customers, Orders and etc.
- Should have knowledge in TCA architecture
- Experience in designing, developing, deploying, testing and maintaining technical RICE objects
- Exposure to overall architecture of Oracle E-Business Suite and its interaction with other Oracle products.
- Good knowledge of Record to Report and Procure to Pay Cycle
- Knowledge of Oracle AIM or Agile methodology
- Ability to write technical documents like MD70, MD120, CV60
- Experience engaging Oracle Support to research and resolve issues
- Certification in Oracle will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in configuration and setups for Oracle applications modules will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in ODI, Informatica, BIApps, Inspyrus, CODA and AS/400 will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.