For our Client, one of Europe's leading fund service companies, we are looking for a qualified Senior GL Accountant with French. The company's headquarters is in Cracow.
- perform general accounting and reporting including processing journal entries, calculation of accruals, posting and reconciliation of intercompany transactions and process allocations,
- performing month-end closing activities in accordance with internal procedures,
- fixed Assets accounting and VAT reporting,
- preparing and reporting the sales summary,
- providing support specific to external and internal audits,
- supporting other team members in daily processes.
- preferably 2 years of experience in a similar position and good orientation in the area of accounting,
- proficiency in French and English at least B2 level,
- knowledge of basic accounting principles,
- advanced skills of SAP and MS Office (particularly MS Excel),
- experience in performing month/year-end procedures,
- high communication skills, attitude for problem-solving and teamwork skills.
- attractive salary and development opportunity,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- flexible working hours,
- work in a large and stable international organization,
- set of social benefits to choose from.