Staff Equipment & Facilities Maintenance Engineer
For a new production site for Stryker a medical devices company, we are looking for an experienced and skilled person to join as Staff Maintenance Engineer. This person will be responsible for the building, production and maintenance of the equipment.
This new site/plant will produce titanium/stainless steel implants and instruments using the following processes:
- Metal processing on CNC machines (milling, grinding, Swiss lathe turning)
- Surface finishing (electropolishing, anodization, tumbling, cleaning, degreasing, passivation, sand blasting, mechanical polishing, bending, laser marking and engraving.
- Clean and sterile packaging.
What you will do
- Technical service vendor management.
- Sourcing and implementation of new service and machines suppliers.
- Budget management – planning and control.
- Ensuring that all maintenance activities are performed according HSE rules and relevant procedures or instructions.
- Creating of maintenance schedules for production and building equipment.
- Power supplies equipment, network and systems management.
- Infrastructure control systems management – heating and ventilation, water supply, gas supply, sewage etc.
- Production equipment maintenance management.
- Maintenance schedules and evidences management trough CMMS-SAP and BMS-SAP
- Equipment technical documentation management including external vendors support on that specific task.
- Master degree in mechanics, automation, robotics, industrial engineering or similar.
- 4 to 3 years’ experience at least in Maintenance or Building Management department.
- Experience and knowledge in corrective, preventive and predictive equipment maintenance.
- Practical skills and knowledge of industrial equipment and network.
- Practical skills and knowledge of technical documentation – pneumatics, electrical and mechanical.
- Experience in maintenance processes optimization projects.
- Good English and Polish communication.
Nice to have
- Experience within MedTech, pharma, food or any highly regulated environment based on GMP (good Manufacturing Practices) standards.
- EP G1, G2, G3 certificates, E1 up to 1kV included.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com