Senior Staff Production Supervisor
Stryker a Medical Device company is looking to hire a Senior Production Supervisor - they will work in the production of stainless steel/titanium implants and instruments.
- CNC machining (milling, grinding, Swiss lathe turning)
- Surface finishing (electropolishing, anodization, tumbling, cleaning, degreasing, passivation, sand blasting, mechanical polishing, bending, laser marking and engraving.
- Clean and sterile packaging.
Scope of duties
- Management of the production team according standards and regulations.
- Team members recruitment, interviews and mediation in case of conflicts.
- Creating of competences and employee development paths to improve team qualifications.
- Employee availability planning in accordance with the production plan.
- Maintaining of relevant plans and indicators.
- Maintaining of relevant visual management and process standards
- Reporting current results and progress through routine team meetings
- Supervision over the performed works, documentation circulation and measuring tools.
- Ensuring efficiency of in process controls and final product acceptance.
- Management of autonomous maintenance activities and requesting corrective maintenance when required.
- Implementation of management and supervision best practices with focus on process optimization (ex. EHS, quality, costs) in accordance while meeting the requirements of internal and external customers.
- Preparation and control of the budget of the production department.
- Defining and implementing a production department development strategy
- Higher education in technical or production management filed
- Min. 5 years of experience in production management
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with focus on effective communication.
- Ability to build good relationships within team.
- Knowledge of modern production management methods – lean manufacturing e.g. TPM, 5S, KAIZEN, etc.
- Knowledge of English at a communicative level
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to think analytically and draw conclusions
Nice to have
- General knowledge and experience within CNC machining
- Experience in the medical, automotive or aerospace industries
- Knowledge of German or French at a communicative level