Workforce Planning Consultant
Workforce Planning Consultant
Shell in Krakow
Shell Business Operations in Kraków is created by an international team of over 5000 professionals representing 63 nationalities. Together with our associates from all over the world we create responsible for business operations’ realization in 11 departments: Finance Operations, HR Operations, Contracting & Procurement, External Relations, Internal Communications, Global Commercial, Trading & Supply, Technical Asset Operations, Legal, Common Infrastructure Management, Retail.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Workforce Planning Consultant is a key partner in enabling the delivery of Shell’s ambitions to lead and thrive in the Energy Transition by supporting HR & Business Functions in delivery of Integrated Strategic Workforce Planning process. You will be a front face to stakeholders on reporting delivery management for the Workforce Planning (which is a part of company`s operational planning) – translating data into succinct, actionable business insights for workforce planning process.
Workforce Planning Consultant will be an integrator between requirements from Process Owner – Talent Excellence and connecting request to other part of process. You will oversee and actively contribute to development and monthly reporting delivery of PowerBI Dashboard supporting Workforce Planning process.
The incumbent must possess strong business knowledge, be good with numbers and have substantial experience in data analysis, storytelling through data visualization.
Where You Fit In?
The Workforce Planning Consultant position reports to the Team Lead – Talent Insights (part of People Insights Operations) and is a member of the HR Operations and Employee Experience. Talent Insights Team is a close partner to Talent Community at Shell - both HR in the business, Process Owner and Operations Team. We are a global team offering reporting & analytics based on people data, including delivery of Integrated PowerBI Dashboards.
The needs of our businesses will mean we need to have a strong understanding of business problem and be able to translate business needs into insights.
You should be good with numbers, have a passion for data and using them to solve business problems.
What is the Role?
You are expected to become an integrator and coordinate monthly reporting delivery with Workforce Planning Analyst and Talent Excellence - end to end operationalized reporting custodian. You will be working closely with two Workforce Planning Advisors delivering on monthly basis refresh of PowerBI Dashboard supporting the process.
Your role will entail the following in further detail:
- Partner with Talent Excellence to translate data into succinct, actionable business insights for workforce planning process;
- Integrate manual submission timeline and coordinate reconciliation discussion with Talent Excellence and Talent Operations Team;
- Integrator between requirement from Talent Excellence and connecting request to other part of processes for example Travel, Contingent Workforce, Rewards, Job Evaluation etc. and translating requirement into insights through dashboard visualizations;
- Integrated data requirement for People Analytics and translate analytics into MI for operational delivery to be run by analyst in BAU;
- Coordinate with Rewards & Talent Excellence on yearly basis on OP Planning data requirement of COE with the support of Staff /Cost of Employment SME for OP Planning;
- Provide input on Total Human Asset Cost for other external reporting;
- Ensure data, MI, and insights accuracy is kept to a high standard (accuracy, validity, visualization);
- Playing a role in HR Reporting Strategy refresh to help deliver on the goal of Simplify, Automate, and Integrate.
- Accelerate a continuous improvement learner mindset and driving Operational Excellence for all the existing reporting processes.
- Deep understanding of applying data and analytics to business decision making
- Familiarity with tools Power BI, Excel, Power Apps and Alteryx
- Previous background in Workforce planning, budget planning or Data Analytics in HR
- Excellent English
- Demonstrated excellence in change management, project management, negotiation and persuasion
- Capability to incorporate project ideas into task scope and make independent deliveries to key stakeholders
- Resilient and able to work under pressure with strict, numerous, and concurrent deadlines to deliver reporting solutions with a high level of standard and accuracy.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell