For our Client, a leader in the field of comprehensive solutions in the furniture industry, we are currently looking for an Accountant with German. The company's headquarters is in Krakow.
- handling accounting processes (reporting, posting cost invoices, intercompany),
- performing month-end closing activities in accordance with internal procedures,
- preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports for internal purposes,
- act as the first point of contact and support for other team members,
- participation in the improvement and standardization projects as well as initiatives supporting i.a. process automation,
- support for internal and external audits.
- preferably 3 years of experience in a similar position and good orientation in the area of accounting,
- proficiency in German and English at least B2 level,
- knowledge of basic accounting principles,
- advanced skills of SAP and MS Office (particularly MS Excel),
- experience in performing month/year-end procedures,
- high communication skills, attitude for problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
- attractive salary and development opportunity,
- hybrid work,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- flexible working hours,
- work in a large and stable international organization,
- set of social benefits to choose from.