HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 219,000+ people across 54 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG, and Public Services. Consolidated revenues as of 12 months ending September 2022 totaled $12.1 billion.
To learn how we can supercharge progress for you, visit hcltech.com.
In Poland our centre was set up in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 25 languages, we also work on technology and cloud based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
As a Technical Support Agent with HCL Technologies, you will perform a support role for customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up maintenance, software installing/de-installing.
Your main aim will be to provide answers to the clients by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding client through corrective steps.
- Provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone for customers’ end users
- Route problems to internal support group
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and work closely with support staff to obtain technical knowledge
- Administer and provide User Access in various systems
- Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems, work requests and their respective resolutions and circumventions
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (both verbal and written)
- Great customer handling skills and resourcefulness, vital for dealing with unforeseen situations
- Ability to acquire new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times
- Willingness to embrace the shift work environment
- Understanding of the IT environment and readiness to learn new processes and technologies
- Good working knowledge of Windows OS, MS Office, Internet browsers, Antivirus and Firewall software, PC hardware
- ITIL knowledge would be an asset
- Availability to work shifts
- Good Language Proficiency in English (min. B1+) and German at a minimum B2 level.
- We also recruit for below languages: DUTCH, ITALIAN, SPANISH, ROMANIAN
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- MultiSport Card
- Subsidy for glasses
- Subsidy to language courses
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization