For our Client, an international company with the SSC located in Cracow, we are looking for candidates for the position of Finance Administration Specialist with French. The position is responsible for ensuring the accurate entry of data into the system, particularly related to pricing, rebates, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- reviewing and overseeing pricing in accordance with established governance,
- assisting in the setup and settlement of rebate agreements,
- consolidating data for reporting and project purposes,
- managing general deal administration and maintaining the customer contract database,
- maintaining contact with salesmen and updating them with current prices & rabates,
- offering daily support to the sales team and divisional finance,
- participating in multiple process improvement initiatives.
- proficiency in English (min. B2 level) and a good command of French (min. B1),
- previous experience in corporate finance, accounting, economics, or a related field,
- willingness to develop within the Finance Department,
- independence in handling processes,
- excellent communication and time management skills,
- knowledge of SAP system will be advantageous.
- onsite training opportunities,
- benefits like private medical care and lunch bonus,
- annual and Christmas bonuses to the salary,
- comfortable work environment, with a casual dress code,
- hybrid work model (2 days/week of working from home).