We are hiring a Sourcing Manager in Poland Skawina to join our diverse team. Stryker is continuing to show unprecedented growth and we are looking for a candidate to develop and drive sourcing activities and decisions for our new facility in Skawina Poland to optimize the supply chain through partnering with best in class suppliers that exceed Stryker’s requirements in terms of quality, service and cost this is a hybrid role. The employee is expected to be physically present at this Stryker location on a weekly basis but has the flexibility to work from home.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement the Sourcing strategy for the Divisions in scope including:
- Coordinate and partner at “C suite” level at our suppliers and internal customers to deliver best practices and communications.
- Support supplier audit and CAPA/NC responsibilities with Group Quality and Purchasing Control leaders.
- Support Division purchasing leads for systemic supplier performance issues.
- Lead sourcing analysis and selection process and perform cost analyses and make versus buy analyses as required.
- Develop and lead cross functional teams and lead the process to create strategic commodity plans, consolidation strategy, and spend/supply assessments taking into account total product life cycle needs.
- Continuously improve compliance and performance of supplier base.
- Support local and companywide initiatives to develop and implement decision support and data systems to enhance supply chain decision making and performance monitoring.
- Support local and companywide initiatives to develop and implement systems to ensure our suppliers follow ethical and environmentally sustainable practices.
- Conduct periodic supplier site visits to maintain business understanding and monitor changes
- Develops and benchmarks best practices among the Divisions and shared suppliers.
- Communicate key supplier management updates and decisions to multiple levels in the organization including Executive Leadership.
- 20% Travel
Education & Special Trainings:
- Bachelor’s degree (Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance or equivalent). Master’s Degree or Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) is preferred, but not required.
What you must have:
- 8+ years of experience in Operations and/or Quality functions
- Experience in medical device or other regulated industry preferred
- Experience developing, negotiating, and implementing commercial contracts to include supply and quality agreements.
- Experience managing suppliers in a manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to lead and influence senior leaders; ability to communicate across all levels of management
- Financial analysis and negotiation skills required
- Demonstrated knowledge of procurement strategy and market drivers.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting to and influencing others
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to challenge processes and use knowledge or trends to identify new solutions.
- Knowledge and application of supplier contract strategy, negotiations, contractual terms and contract administration
- Working knowledge of ISO13485 standards and requirements preferred. Supplier Audit experience in quality system standards: FDA QSR, ISO13485 and ISO9001 preferred
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies & cost reduction methodologies
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com