Shell in Krakow
Shell Business Operations in Kraków is created by an international team of over 5000 professionals representing 63 nationalities. Together with our associates from all over the world we create responsible for business operations’ realization in 11 departments: Finance Operations, HR Operations, Contracting & Procurement, External Relations, Internal Communications, Global Commercial, Trading & Supply, Technical Asset Operations, Legal, Common Infrastructure Management, Retail.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Within the job family of Shell Lubricants Department, we are offering a key service to our lubricant’s customers. This job aims to support our customers in direct and indirect business in Global Lubricants team in Europe.
Using mostly email and only sometimes phone to provide end-to-end support regarding our service Lubricant Analysis to mostly B2B direct & indirect customers.
- set-up of new customers in Lubricant Analyst Software, support customers by guiding them to do the task by themselves on Lubricant Analyst Software, raise tickets regarding issues and follow up with global IT team, follow up issues with the lab supplier, provide training to colleagues from sales or other customer facing departments and maybe a few customers, recommend and explain details of test result,
- Building professional relationship with customers
- German and English min. C1 level
- Work of experience 2 – 3 years in multinational environmental
- Customer service experience
- Excel – nice to have
- Good analytical skills
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell