For our Client, a leader in the beauty market, we are looking for candidates for the position of Financial Specialist with Hebrew. If you want to advise on financial internal matters and be in close contact with Israel's language and culture this is an offer for you.
- taking responsibility for bank reconciliation,
- contacting banks and other authorities,
- analyzing financial data and preparing budgets and forecasts,
- constructing cash flow,
- overseeing daily accounting treasury tasks,
- reporting FX-related activities and cash flow related to retail and e-commerce,
- acting as an internal advisor.
- proficiency in both English and Hebrew,
- previous experience in finance connected to financial analysis, cash flow, treasury, or related fields,
- good understanding of the Israel market and culture,
- master's degree in accountancy, economics, or finance would be an asset,
- strong customer-focused mindset and excellent communication skills,
- great analytical skills and attention to detail,
- knowledge of SAP will be an asset.
- a dedicated buddy to support you from your first day,
- hybrid work model (2 days/week of working from home),
- office at a very good location in the center of Warsaw,
- flexible working hours,
- benefits package including private medical care, multisport, life insurance,
- shared costs for foreign language classes and professional training and courses.
- annual bonuses to your salary.