Junior Intercompany Accountant (R2R)
What you will do:
As a Junior Intercompany Accountant, you support an entity or group of entities in Stryker’s Intercompany team. Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Reconciling balances with Stryker group entities, responsible for month-end confirmations with counterparts
- Conducting balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany recharges and handling the netting process
- Supporting KPI reporting, foreign currency reporting
- Full compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, Stryker policies and any applicable laws and regulations
- Support an effective system of Internal Controls, including Internal/External audits
We are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor/HBO in Accounting, Finance or equivalent certification
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in an accounting role
- Fluency in English
- Strong Excel skills and experience with ERP systems
- Experience in a multinational firm is a plus
- Preferably familiar with US-GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- Energetic, team-oriented and proactive
- High level of honesty, commitment and responsibility
- Continuous improvement mindset
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com