Analyst Credit Debt Collection
Analyst Credit Debt Collection
Shell in Krakow
Shell Business Operations in Kraków is created by an international team of over 5000 professionals representing 63 nationalities. Together with our associates from all over the world we create responsible for business operations’ realization in 11 departments: Finance Operations, HR Operations, Contracting & Procurement, External Relations, Internal Communications, Global Commercial, Trading & Supply, Technical Asset Operations, Legal, Common Infrastructure Management, Retail.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
As an Analyst Credit Debt Collection, you will be responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating. This will require creating very good working relationships with the local Credit Team, Sales, and other business partners. Having the ability to meet with the customers to discuss a range of issues but still maintain a solid relationship wherever possible.
Your main accountabilities would be:
- Responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating units.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms and in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual.
- Adhere to the escalation process in carrying out the debt collection activities.
- Responsible for managing release of credit blocked orders.
- Maintain and foster good working relationships with Sales, the business, and with relevant FO business partners.
- Perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA.
- Perform cash allocation and investigate payment discrepancy reasons if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data.
- Recommend and implement solutions for regular offenders, bad payers.
- Have good communication skills and maximize this to deliver above-average performance in debt collections.
- Effectively collaborate with team members and other internal stakeholders.
- Provide support to the Debt Collection Supervisor
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in the Finance area, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
- Degree in Accounting or any related Finance/Business course preferred.
- Very good knowledge of English oral & written (min. B2/C1).
- Very good knowledge of Serbian or Croatian, oral and written - C1
- 1 year of relevant work experience would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and demonstrating full ownership of assigned tasks.
- Experience in performing call-outs and other collection efforts to third-party customers would be an advantage.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell