For our Client, an international company with an office located in Kraków, we are looking for candidates interested in the position Customer Service Team Leader with English (or French).
- organizing the customer service for the dedicated region, prioritization of workload to provide a professional quality of service,
- leading the team, including performance management, people development, coaching,
- provide training for the team,
- representing the team and delivering related input,
- providing support and effective communication with stakeholders and business units,
- ensure fulfilment of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level agreements (SLAs), continuously improving on performance benchmarks,
- pro-active communication with the consumers and advising them on various topics.
- at least 1 year of experience in a Team Leader position,
- excellent communication skills in English (B2/C1) is a must,
- very good French (B2/C1) would be a great asset,
- customer-oriented and passionate about working with people,
- ability to anticipate and quickly react in a dynamic business environment,
- analytical mindset,
- strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- possibility for further development in people and process management,
- professional development,
- flexible working hours, work in a hybrid mode,
- private medical care and competitive package of benefits (sports classes, lunch discounts, bonuses, sport card, etc.),
- comfortable and modern office.