Digital Intelligence & Optimization Specialist
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2022. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
What do we need:
We are looking for an analyst who will help generate insights from our data to better guide and influence change across our business. Will work collaboratively with the local Head of Engineering, Head of Product Management, Product teams, as well as cross-functional market leadership across marketing, sales, customer service, supply chain and finance to leverage digital data, insights, and recommendations to improve the ABO and customer experience and achieve our business objectives.
What’s special about this team:
The Digital Product Intelligence and Optimization team is responsible for understanding and improving the users experience across our digital landscape and digital assets including web and mobile. They are in pursuit of INSIGHTS to fuel digital growth through our platform. They help our internal business partners better understand operational usage and digital product platform performance activities. This team will help discover digital attribution and changes that are incremental to our top and bottom-line numbers.
What’s special about this role:
A key part of this role would be to develop consistency and harmonization practices, KPIs (i.e. AARRR, HEART frameworks) and dashboards that can be leveraged throughout the West digital product teams to provide in-depth reporting and analysis. This individual will have the opportunity to develop the longer-term digital product intelligence and optimization strategy and framework that will ensure we have key insights at the scale and pace to maximize the value of the large amount of data we capture and manage every day from our ABO and customer’s engagement and transaction behavior.
What you’ll do:
- Provide support and technical expertise/consulting to enable detailed, data-based recommendations and insight to senior leadership across the West markets.
- Be a key storyteller for our digital understanding and journey, including developing the muscle across our internal partners to use data, insights and the many data visualization tools we have developed to craft clear and simple stories to inform our technology strategy.
- Develop sophisticated methods of analyzing our ABO and customer data, including creating proper hypotheses and measurement strategies across our channels with the intent of gaining a deep understanding of our growth drivers.
- Ensure relevant traffic and key performance metrics are captured in order to provide actionable insights
- Provide insights on data trends and anomalies, making recommendations where appropriate to improve business/platform performance.
- Analyze website data on traffic sources and patterns, order volume, conversion funnel, navigation behavior, and product selection.
- Answer ad-hoc critical business questions through deep-dive analyses
- Create, maintain and/or enhance all web analytics dashboards
- Help to execute A/B tests and monitor results for applicable enhancements
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years’ experience in Digital Product/ e-commerce analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Digital Marketing or related technical field.
- Proficiency in a major digital analytics tool – Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Heap or similar.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI or Google Data Studio
- Solid understanding of tag management implementation and ongoing support, utilizing Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, or Tealium
- Knowledge of cloud-based product sets like AWS, Google Cloud Platform or similar.
- Experience with analytics for real-time personalization with platforms such as Optimizely or similar
- Good understanding of the digital marketing/ content marketing / e-commerce space.
- UX knowledge
- Experience in behavior analytics tools as Hotjar, Microsoft Clarity, etc.
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Sophisticated analytical thinking – ability to think about a plan of action to investigate/solve issues, maintain and monitor the plan of action and ability to self-adjust.
- Self-directed and curious
- Storytelling skills and ability to effectively communicate with leadership and decision makers.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask across multiple projects
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interface with clients and technical resources
- Ability to influence at the highest levels of leadership across the markets in order to drive forward data driven decisions
- Keen focus and passion for developing and coaching others on the importance and value of the use of data and insights
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model (3 days from office and 2 days from home)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.