Clean Room Sterilization Principal Manufacturing Engineer
MedTech company Stryker is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer experienced in implementing developing and supporting of Clean Room Sterilization production processes. This role is the new manufacturing site in Skawina.
What you will do
- Project Management of Clean Room design and construction.
- Selection of Clean Room solution potential suppliers.
- Sourcing and implementation of new cleaning / packaging / sterilization processes.
- Project Management of clean micro lab design and construction.
- Selection of Micro Lab solution potential suppliers.
- Creation of maintenance plans and schedules.
- Creation of all relevant Work Instructions and Procedures.
- Integration of Clean Room and Micro Lab with BMS / MES / SAP systems.
- Lead role in clean room and micro Lab validation procedure / documentation.
- Master degree in bio technology, chemistry, mechanics, industrial engineering or similar.
- 10 years’ experience at least in Clean Room, Micro Lab experience.
- Experience and knowledge in validation processes and requirements.
- Practical skills and knowledge of industrial equipment and network with focus on Clean Rooms.
- Very good English communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience within MedTech, pharma, food or any highly regulated environment based on GMP (good Manufacturing Practices) standards.
- Experience in NC/CAPA initiatives and engineering changes.
- Metal processing with the use of CNC machines
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com