For our Client, an international leader in the manufacturing industry with an office in Warsaw, we are looking for candidates interested in the position of AR Specialist with German.
- day-to-day contact with clients in order to monitor receivables (telephone calls, e-mails),
- investigating payment discrepancies and conducting debt recovery,
- ensuring compliance with rules, procedures, and controls,
- cooperation with the sales team, customer service, and other company departments,
- overseeing unallocated payment items and managing the customer-supplier account,
- cooperating with other internal departments (sales, logistics) and team members,
- nurturing the development of the department by implementing changes and improvements to processes,
- representing the company externally, taking care of the company's image and reputation,
- participation in global projects.
- very good knowledge of English and German (min. level B2),
- university degree,
- knowledge of SAP or ERP systems – nice to have,
- attention to detail and a high level of accuracy,
- customer orientation and ability to work in a team,
- proficient communication skills.
- hybrid working model,
- annual bonuses,
- private medical care with dental care, life insurance,
- opportunity to develop in an international environment in a stable position,
- work in a close-knit team and friendly organizational culture.