Better Care for a Better World.
Huggies®. Kleenex®. Cottonelle®. Scott®. Kotex®. Poise®. Depend®. 25% of people in the world use Kimberly-Clark products every day. And it takes the right people, in the right jobs and the right places, to make that happen.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
You’re not the person who will settle for just any role. Neither are we. Because we’re out to create Better Care for a Better World, and that takes a certain kind of person and teams who care about making a difference. We are recruiting a Treasury Analyst to join our In House Bank Operations (IHBO) which is critical to managing Kimberly-Clark’s global liquidity, repatriation activities and the currency exposures created by these activities. This role will involve prominence and advancement of polices and internal controls as well as ensuring the IHBO’s compliance with external regulations. The role will own the inter-company loan documentation and maintenance in the Treasury Management System. It will also require close cooperation with internal counter-parties as well as external counter party banks. In addition, this role will support general front office activities to support front office cash management and currency trading activities.
It Starts with YOU!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and forecasting of multi-currency global cash pool and other cash accounts to ensure cash is available when and where needed
- Executing cash investments to maximize yield while balancing counterparty risks
- Identifying currency exposures created by IHBO and EMEA activities. Mitigating exposures through cost effective spot and derivative (forwards and swaps) transactions executed with K-C’s global bank partners on behalf of the IHBO and affiliates, where applicable
- Managing North American cash positions including K-C’s $2.5 billion commercial paper program to ensure proper funding is available in North America and globally
- Ensuring daily front office operations for the IHBO and EMEA are stable and well-controlled
- Providing liquidity management services to the EMEA affiliates including daily cash positioning and short-term cash forecasting to avoid disruption in payments and identifying funding needs and excess cash balances. (Closely coordinate excess cash investments with the IHBO)
- Seeking opportunities to continuously improve the operations increasing efficiency while not jeopardising quality and controls
- Executing transactions to support intercompany netting activities
You love what you do, especially when the work you do makes a difference. You’re driven to perform at the highest level with a passion for corporate finance. As a person, you’re a learner, someone who is taking initiative to make things better. You live your life in alignment with the highest values of integrity and quality, always ensuring your responsibilities become a long-term success story.
- You have University degree in finance or a related field, with relevant experience in global treasury and/or corporate finance. 2-3 years of experience in Treasure Department is required
- You have proven experience working with international financial institutions and a thorough knowledge of commercial banking practices
- You are highly detail oriented with strong analytical skills, combined with functional technical knowledge of treasury operations
- You have a continuous improvement mindset and strong change management capabilities
- You have experience with banking documentation and related requirements
- You have demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional and global projects
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent English (minium C1 level) is required
Our belief in promoting a healthy work-life balance drives us to support our employees’ total well-being, offering comprehensive benefits not limited to Private Medical, Dental and Vision Plan; Life Insurance, Social Fund and Cafeteria Platform with an individual budget available to spend on many offers, including MultiSport, and more... We offer a wide range of soft skills training available for every employee.
Certain benefits, such as flexible work schedules can be tailored to meet specific individual needs, giving our employees the flexibility to manage their commitments inside and outside of work. Forbes named Kimberly-Clark one of the World's Best Employers of 2022. For 150 years, we've been cultivating a workplace that brings out the best in everyone, and we look forward for the years to come.
To Be Considered
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process. A member of our recruiting team will review your application and follow up if you seem like a great fit for this role.
In the meantime, check out the careers website. You’ll want to review this and come prepared with relevant questions if and when you pass GO and begin interviews.
And finally, the fine print…
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.