For our Client, an international leader in the automotive industry with a new office in Katowice, we are looking for candidates with knowledge of German for the Accounting department.
- entering accounting documents into the SAP system,
- decoding, booking, and amortization of purchase invoices and fixed assets,
- control of accounting documents in terms of formal and accounting aspects,
- reconciliation of settlements and accounting accounts,
- contact with suppliers and the German office,
- receivables monitoring,
- control and booking of debit notes,
- issuing and booking invoices in the accounting system,
- keeping books in accordance with German HGB and IFRS requirements,
- analysis of GL accounts and reconciliation accounts.
- experience in a related position,
- experience with SAP FI will be an asset,
- particularly experienced in fixed asset accounting,
- knowledge of German accounting and tax principles,
- very good knowledge of MS Office package,
- proficiency in German and English, both in speech and writing (at least B2 level),
- familiarity with German GAAP and IFRS,
- experience in working in an international environment, in BPO/SSC areas.
- stable employment conditions based on an employment contract,
- attractive compensation,
- hybrid work model,
- benefits package (Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance),
- opportunity to gain experience in an international organization.