We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We do things differently. More than 270 enthusiastic employees from over 12 Nations work in our Szczecin office every day to offer our Clients the best product and service. If you’re looking for a chance to participate and contribute your ideas, this is the right place for you. We are planning on doing something big and are looking for motivated and creative people to tackle things. If you think that’s you, we’d love to receive your application!
Customer Support Advisor with German
We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realize their dreams.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful in doing what they love.
We are looking for energetic, customer-oriented professionals to join a project with our client SumUp with the opportunity to work on full-time employment at our Szczecin (Poland) Hub.
- Be the voice of SumUp – the direct link to the customers.
- Take care of French-speaking customers by phone, email, chat and social media channels.
- Support SumUp’s merchants for all questions and inquiries about our product and service.
- Work actively on the optimization of all processes related to our customers, to constantly increase the happiness of our merchants.
We are looking for:
- Excellent language skills in German and feeling comfortable speaking and writing in English.
- Love to communicate, while being easy-going and patient with our customers.
- Curiosity and persistence to solve issues
- Organized and a cool head even in stressful situations
- Full knowledge of how to use smartphones, tablet or computers.
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary
- IT and soft skills training
- Social benefits (private medical care, language courses, team building events, group insurance program, sports and leisure program).
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind