Principal Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Who we want:
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to be ready for what’s next.
Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
What you will do:
- Own the recruitment process and advise on best practice to ensure we are continuously delivering excellent customer service and ensure we are always compliant.
- Interview candidates while delivering a compelling and consistent message that aligns with the Stryker brand and values to create a positive candidate experience.
- Manage end to end recruitment and be instrumental in executing the global talent acquisition strategy, projects and initiatives.
- Create new sourcing strategies while leveraging the most sophisticated, effective recruiting tools and techniques (e.g. AI Sourcing, Boolean search) to identify, attract, screen and recommend candidates
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners on complex compensation and benefits package (bonuses, company cares, relocation allowances)
- Independently provide hiring teams advice and guidance on recruitment process, policy, technology, industry trends and best practices and constantly influences HM decisions on talent needs.
- Leading and participating in global or regional projects focused on improvement of the TA function.
- Effectively communicate with and influence Hiring Managers.
What you will need:
- 6+ years of recruitment experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or suitable relevant experience.
- Fluency in English and Polish is required
- Proven success in recruiting professional level roles. Proven ability in assessing, interviewing and recruiting top talent.
- Thorough understanding of recruitment processes and strategies and solid understanding of the employment marketplace and trends in recruiting strategies.
- Experience working with complex systems and processes, preferably Workday.
- Excellent networker and relationship builder.
- Customer service talent essential.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of personal organization, attention to detail and multitasking required.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com