Senior Invoice to Cash Analyst - Spanish/Italian
The I2C Senior Analyst will play a key role within the Front Office team, reporting directly to the I2C Associate Manager. The person in this position is responsible for performing all assigned I2C activities assigned to the cluster and act as main point of contact for local teams. This requires strong stakeholder management skills and ability to manage time and tasks in a smart way. I2C Senior Analyst is required to provide support to more junior team members.
Who we need:
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
What you will do
- Contact all assigned customers via phone and email to ensure that payment is received as per agreed terms
- Complete daily worklist, follow all appropriate steps as per collection strategy set up in system
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Customer Service/Pricing/ Sales) to provide an update on assigned portfolio of customers
- Reconcile customer accounts and work with Back Office on keeping customer's account clean and tidy
- Liaise with Credit team to ensure that credit limits are assigned correctly and there are no blocked orders
- Reduce provisioned amount by active collections
- Prepare bad debt calculation file and perform individual assessment based on portfolio’s knowledge
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the O2C function, ensuring that improvements are incorporated in the work routine
- Keep maintaining internal process documentation and updating it once this is required
What you need
- At least 2 – 4 years of I2C experience
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fluent spoken and written English. Spanish and/or Italian would be a distinct advantage
- Experience on Credit-related systems (SAP, Oracle, Credit Management tools or others)
- Experience on analyzing company’s financial statements to prepare credit recommendation
- Experience on collection-related systems (SAP, Oracle, AR Cloud solutions or others)
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and multi-task
- Very good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate complicated issues effectively
- Demonstrated ability to perform consistently under varying business pressure as well as ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com