Senior Supervisor AP Operations
The Job’s Mission:
The mission of the Senior Supervisor GQO AP operations is to ensure processes and resources are optimized to process invoices in a timely and accurate manner, in compliance with Stryker policies and procedures and any applicable laws and regulations.
In this role you will play a critical role to coordinate improvements and efficiencies in the GQO AP operations while maintaining the teams motivated and engaged to perform successfully. You will be the process SME supporting the team developing their process knowledge and guiding them through complex cases. You will also partner closely with the Service delivery supervisors to set objectives, prioritize, and allocate the work among the team members to ensure SLA’s are met or exceeded.
Key Activities & Accountabilities:
- Represents the AP GQO operations in all projects impacting the Accounts payables GQO department
- Leads closely the day to day operation of AP service delivery team, ensuring that team objectives, prioritizing work, and optimizing resources to meet or exceed SLA’s
- Support the team as the process SME to develop the staff process knowledge and provide guidance when working through complex cases.
- Supports staff resource planning, organizing, and monitoring of key processes, including assisting in hiring, training, and evaluating staff, and taking effective actions to address performance matters
- Ensure compliance of activities performed by the teams (Group policies, internal controls, Tax reporting)
- Degree in Business and Administration
- Professional certification in accounting (CPA or equivalent) preferred
- Good understanding of internal control concepts
- A combined professional experience of 5 years in the area of AP and Accounting (preferably within a SSC) + minimum 2 years of similar experience
- Must have internal controls exposure and compliance mindset (SOX control desirable)
- Strong knowledge of USGAAP
- Good working knowledge of SAP, MfgPro or any other ERPs
- Ability to establish and communicate priorities
- Good working knowledge of SAP or any other ERPs
- Fluent in English, other language is a plus
- Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner
- Able to identify and work with management to innovative solutions to meet business requirements
- Analytical capabilities: apply and stimulate within team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Accustomed to working under pressure and with deadlines
- Accustomed to work on dynamic, fast paced environment
- Manage and motivate people, set direction for the team and act as a coach
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com