Continuous Improvement Lead
Continuous Improvement Lead
Shell in Krakow
Shell Business Operations in Kraków is created by an international team of over 5000 professionals representing 63 nationalities. Together with our associates from all over the world we create responsible for business operations’ realization in 11 departments: Finance Operations, HR Operations, Contracting & Procurement, External Relations, Internal Communications, Global Commercial, Trading & Supply, Technical Asset Operations, Legal, Common Infrastructure Management, Retail.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
The Transformation Excellence organization is one pillar of the Operational Excellence organisation. Transformation Excellence Finance comprises ~50 continuous improvement/transformation excellence Specialists who are assigned to specific deployments (Process, Finance in Business or Functions) with a small central team responsible for management of Standard Ways of Working, Competence and Learning Curriculum, and a team of ~30 developers and specialists supporting Finance Operations in deploying Smart Automation tool sets to drive their digital ambition. This role provides CI and change management support for Finance’s Operational Excellence agenda in selected Finance Operations Process areas: Energy Risk and Accounting.
The principal objectives are to support the Process / Finance leadership teams in:
- developing a CI capability and mindset within their teams, including delivery of the CI Learning Curriculum where appropriate,
- developing a strategic process agenda (Integrated Process Plan) which addresses changing business and functional needs and opportunities to evolve and transform the Operating Model and use this to provide strategic context to CI activity,
- generating and prioritising ideas from the wider organisation (incl. front line) to optimise and improve the current Operating Model,
- delivering the CI initiatives, working across other CI teams, processes and the wider business and function as required and ensuring that the CI methodology is employed in a fit-for-purpose manner to deliver sustainable benefits through disciplined and efficient change management.
If you don't see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientation, and life experiences to apply!
- Previous experience in delivering training,
- Black Belt trained level in Lean Sigma,
- Very good level of English,
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Engineering,
- Minimum 5 years-experience successfully driving systemic improvement in transactional environments, and minimum of 5 years leading or facilitating CI activities,
- Leadership effectiveness in driving enterprise-level initiatives, with ability to influence outcomes, gain senior stakeholder support in developing strategy and setting business priorities,
- Outstanding business partnering and influencing skills
- Strong analytical, interpretive and presentation skills,
- Ability to work out problems, design and implement new approaches from a sound base of CI knowledge,
- Ability to identify process gaps/waste and recommend improvements.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell