Final Mile Transport & Project Lead | Warsaw
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2022. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
Manage Europe (EU), Australia, New Zealand (ANZ), and Southern Africa (SA) initiatives related to the Omnichannel Supply Chain Delivery Experience.
Ensure Final Mile Customer experience improvement in Logistics, analyzing customer satisfaction as the holistic journey for final mile delivery and return experience and transport operations, best practices comparison and gaps identification.
Initiate new projects to increase the effectiveness of internal logistics operations according to final mile strategy to deliver modern customer shopping experience. Works in close cooperation with Digital, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, implement, drive and manage a regional Final Mile transport strategy to meet customer expectations for accurate damage-free, cost-effective and in-time order fulfillment & delivery
- Identify, initiate and act on constraints, quality improvements and cost reduction opportunities to ensure Continuous Improvement Culture and ensure alignment to customer requirement within budget/targets
- Safeguarding the continuity of the Delivery Experience activities
- Monitors shipping profiles and trade lanes; identifies, reports, and acts on relevant changes, challenges and opportunities
- Supports Agreement / Contract reviews and amendments
- Provide analysis, process improvement, program development/management and client support for any of the following areas of the supply chain: sourcing, warehousing, logistics, distribution
- Design and implement innovative global supply chain strategies, programs and practices that address capacity issues, reduce total supply chain costs, reduce inventory, reduce lead times and maximize customer service levels in support of global business growth
- Identifies supply chain improvement opportunities and makes the business case for new process implementation
- Conduct external benchmarking reviews and business process reviews to implement best practices and monitor and adjust programs as necessary
- Represent and promote ‘Final Mile’ and Amway both for internal and external customers/contact
- Establish and maintain successful relationships with internal and external customers to identify transportation needs/opportunities and innovation in direct support of cost reduction, service improvements and operational efficiencies
- Provide recommendations for current and future transportation business opportunities and strategy
- Leads cross-functional programs and projects and serves as a liaison between key (internal and/or external) stakeholders to ensure the best possible result
- Manage tender-process and negotiations for Final Mile delivery activities within the region on Service-opportunity / Cost-efficiency and Quality of (strategic)partnership
What you’ll need:
- E-commerce FMCG experience
- Excellent communicator
- Result oriented with Continues improvement mindset
- Knowledge of Final Mile Supply Chain processes
- Proven Project management experience
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch language, English advanced level
- IT-systems (ERP/WMS/WCS) experience in an operational environment
- Contract / Contact Partner Management
- Stress resistant, emotional intelligence
- Commitment to customer service and quality focus
- Relationship management (internal / external)
- Final Mile carrier network, knowledge and experience
- Transport regulations and guidelines
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- The chance to become part of a dynamic, international working environment
- Real impact on the development of the organization and people
- The opportunity to work for a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company
- Competitive salary & great bonus potential
- Possibility of Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Various events for employees during the year
- Possibility of growth inside the organization
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.