Customer Success Specialist - HU
Customer Success Specialist - HU
Shell in Krakow
Shell Business Operations in Kraków is created by an international team of over 5000 professionals representing 63 nationalities. Together with our associates from all over the world we create responsible for business operations’ realization in 11 departments: Finance Operations, HR Operations, Contracting & Procurement, External Relations, Internal Communications, Global Commercial, Trading & Supply, Technical Asset Operations, Legal, Common Infrastructure Management, Retail.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Customer Operations is in its journey to provide the best in market customer experience for our Customers and Business Partners in Shell. We create the great place for commercially minded individuals who thrive working with customers and who want to growth their experience in agile, digital and e-commerce initiatives.
Where You Fit In?
Customer Success Specialist with Hungarian is empowered to manage customer experience, relationship, and satisfaction across the end-to-end journey of our customers.
This job sits across the Deal Management and Order to Cash forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfillment Cycle. It delivers end-to-end customer support, from contract and account set-up, through to order and payment. CSS provides Consistent, Adaptive, Reliable and Easy experiences to our customers.
- Provide change information of planned shipments to schedulers and scheduling admin team,
- Manage Delivery Status – take ownership of delivery status enquirers and troubleshooting, proactively tracking and Business Partners as required (Process Returned Product) Commercial Fleet, Handle basic Customer credit enquirers, the end-to-end Disputes process for Quantity, Pricing, Tax and Master Data Disputes,
- Manage Customer complaints feedback and compliments,
- Liaise with resolution owners, and other Service Partners as required,
Touch-less Support and Setup:
- Act as first level support for system interface errors,
- Monitor account and payment transaction activity to identify incidents of Fraud.
- Hungarian Customer Language Proficiency – C1
- English Language Proficiency – B2
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in Customer service or operations is nice to have,
- Experience in Microsoft Office,
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell,
- Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set,
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills,
- Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance,
- Able to problem-solve independently, dealing with a range of uncommon queries
- Able to demonstrate resilience and patience, especially when interacting with challenging Customers.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell