Financial Crime Screening Analyst
Financial Crime Screening Analyst
Shell in Krakow
Shell Business Operations in Kraków is created by an international team of over 5000 professionals representing 63 nationalities. Together with our associates from all over the world we create responsible for business operations’ realization in 11 departments: Finance Operations, HR Operations, Contracting & Procurement, External Relations, Internal Communications, Global Commercial, Trading & Supply, Technical Asset Operations, Legal, Common Infrastructure Management, Retail.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Shell Trading & Supply has a global portfolio of crude oil, refined products, LNG, chemicals, natural gas, electrical power, and CO2.
This particular role will be supporting the Trading and Supply Business.
Reporting to the Financial Crime Screening Team Lead, the FC Screening Analyst is part of the Financial Crime Operations team within the Global
Financial Crime Team. The team undertakes Counterparty Screening – the checking of potentially adverse information relating to a counterparty that may impact our willingness to transact with them.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Responsible for reviewing and assessing overnight screening and enhanced monitoring alerts.
- Undertake desktop research using a combination of publicly available and commercially licensed IT tools and data sources.
- Maintain records of daily screening activity for periodic Management Reporting.
- Participate in monthly Quality Control activities as requested by the Team Lead.
- Support the periodic review of process manuals to ensure these are up-to-date and fit for purpose.
We are looking for candidates who have the education to a degree level or above (or equivalent work experience), in addition, we'd hope to see as many of the following as possible on your CV:
- Understanding of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) & Know Your Customer (KYC) policies/processes.
- Understanding of high-risk jurisdictions and their associated risks, global sanctions requirements, the risks of dealing with Politically Exposed Persons, and corporate and complex entity structures including Special Purpose Vehicles, Trusts, and Funds, including identification of Ultimate Beneficial Owners.
- Professional experience in a screening role in a Financial Institution (Wholesale, Commercial/Corporate, Investment Banking) and/or large Commodities or Trading House.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English - C1.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy (MS Office suite products: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell