Senior Financial Accountant
Key Activities & Accountabilities
The Financial Accountant – Record to Report responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. (Note that responsibilities may be added or removed as deemed necessary)
- Executing controls (SOX)
- Performs accounting activities including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of general ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets and profit-and-loss statements.
- Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles
- Responsible for the Accounting and Reporting process (ERP, Hyperion)
- First point of contact for stakeholders
- Support on audit queries (external, internal)
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Take ownership of the entities on your scope.
- Coaching team members
- Conducts or assists in the documentation of accounting projects and helps drive them to completion.
- Prepares and submits VAT declarations and other compliance filings
- Minimum Bachelor/HBO in Accounting or equivalent certification
- 2-3 years of experience in an accounting position
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
- Accustomed to work on dynamic, fast paced environment
- Familiar with Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) and/or other internal control concepts, knowledge of US GAAP would be an advantage
- Team Player
- Shared Service experience is preferred
- Strong excel skills
- Experience in ERP systems.
- Communication, be able to effectively interact with all levels within the company
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com