Better Care for a Better World.
Huggies®. Kleenex®. Cottonelle®. Scott®. Kotex®. Poise®. Depend®. 25% of people in the world use Kimberly-Clark products every day. And it takes the right people, in the right jobs and the right places, to make that happen.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
You’re not the person who will settle for just any role. Neither are we. Because we’re out to create Better Care for a Better World, and that takes a certain kind of person and teams who care about making a difference. We are recruiting a OTC EMEA TPM & SME Team Leader to join our Order to Cash EMEA team and you will be coordinating the team working on business systems development / Pricing & Rebates/ Credit & Collections/ Cash Application and related process and change management for the OTC team. You will be requested to lead projects and initiatives for the OTC team and the business. This is a great role that requires a broad base of business and OTC experience with the individual being able to work with very little supervision, putting the customer at the forefront of what they do and able to prioritise their workload based on business needs.
The role involves travelling across the EMEA region.
It Starts with YOU!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leadership - Lead the OTC TPM and SME team of highly engaged, knowledgeable, diverse and passionate colleagues who actively support projects in this area (7 direct reports), support and coach team members on a day-to-day basis to motivate them and elevate their capabilities, oversee career development for the team including training and exposure.
- Capability Building - In consultation with EMEA OTC Lead, OTC teams and working with the ITS Business Partner organization, develop and implement the EMEA OTC system and process roadmap. The roadmap will need to respond to business needs and will require continual refinement as system developments are made and business needs evolve.
- Change Management - to support LEAN engagement activities with process and project teams, build capabilities and training for the teams involved in the projects, identify and drive best practices and support standardization of EMEA OTC processes to drive CI within the business.
- Process Improvement - To analyse complex end-to-end and cross-functional processes and proactively identify and support initiatives to standardize, optimize and improve business processes for OTC. Searching for and leveraging good system practice where possible by keeping abreast of new developments in technology and business best practices that may be available inside and outside of KCC
- Communication - To maintain strong working relationships with the leadership Team, internal customers, ITS business partners and external business partners to ensure customer requirements are at the centre of day-to-day work and any projects. Drive awareness of OTC initiatives with neighbouring functions (e.g. finance, ATR, supply chain, category management) and stay informed of cross-functional initiatives.
- Support Activities - To support Business Teams on day to day business queries related to the OTC systems (Promax, PIPPO, Paras and others EDI) and ITS as required to test business integration for system upgrades and system enhancements in order to ensure smooth implementation. Support and P&R issue and initiative.
- Project management - Lead high profile, strategic projects related to the implementation of OTC road-map. These projects are broad in scope and complexity require management of multiple inter dependencies and stakeholders and the coordination of a diverse of project team.
You love what you do, especially when the work you do makes a difference. You’re driven to perform at the highest level with a passion for leadership, technology and team work As a person, you’re a learner, someone who is taking initiative to make things better. You live your life in alignment with the highest values of integrity and quality, always ensuring your responsibilities become a long-term success story.
- You have demonstrated leadership capabilities, with a proven experience in managing a team
- You have proven experience and In depth knowledge of OTC as well as systems knowledge and experience (Promax PIPPO Profit Model, SAP, Pricing & Rebates, Credit & Collections)
- You possess strong analytical skills, combined with good commercial business knowledge
- You are a strong communicator with experience of influencing stakeholders and management
- You have a continuous improvement mindset, interest in the leveraging of technology to enable the achievement of business results and strong change management capabilities,
- You have experience with banking documentation and related requirements
- You have demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional and global projects
- Fluent English (minium C1 level) is required
Our belief in promoting a healthy work-life balance drives us to support our employees’ total well-being, offering comprehensive benefits not limited to Private Medical, Dental and Vision Plan; Life Insurance, Social Fund and Cafeteria Platform with an individual budget available to spend on many offers, including MultiSport, and more... We offer a wide range of soft skills training available for every employee.
Certain benefits, such as flexible work schedules can be tailored to meet specific individual needs, giving our employees the flexibility to manage their commitments inside and outside of work. Forbes named Kimberly-Clark one of the World's Best Employers of 2022. For 150 years, we've been cultivating a workplace that brings out the best in everyone, and we look forward for the years to come.
To Be Considered
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process. A member of our recruiting team will review your application and follow up if you seem like a great fit for this role.
In the meantime, check out the careers website. You’ll want to review this and come prepared with relevant questions if and when you pass GO and begin interviews.
And finally, the fine print…
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.