with German and English
Collections Specialist with German and English
What will you do:
- Managing collections on dedicated portfolio
- Contacting customers as a part of collections strategy
- Applying payments, credits and reconciling accounts
- Credit check assess customers history and behavior, evaluate credit exposure and risk
- Cooperating with internal teams over accounts setup, debt issues and collections matters
- Reporting and proactively flagging situations to lead in case of obstacles
- Preparing refunds, write offs
- Working on two accounting systems dedicated to different entities on German market
- Taking part in Monthly closing
What do we expect:
- Very good German and English, both in speaking and writing min B2 level
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Cash Collection role
- Knowledge in handling strategic customers
- Expert in handling disputes and resolving them until closure
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and SAP
- Ability to cooperate with different stakeholders
- Resilience to stress
What can we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace