If you are looking for a workplace that values your dedication to customer satisfaction and personal growth, then you are exactly at the right place at TELUS International. Join our team and be part of a company that recognizes and nurtures the potential of its Sales Customer Support Specialists to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our valued customers.
*Please note that the position is based in Gdansk, Poland and we will help you to relocate
Overview of tasks:
- Pre-selection of candidates, conducting phone and online job interviews
- Checking tests and language level of candidates
- Communication with candidates from application until hire
- Preparing all necessary data for hire
- Data acquisition and regular maintenance of candidate database
- Close cooperation with managers and co-workers
We are looking for:
- C1 level of English and German languages (both written and spoken)
- Previous experience in recruitment would be an asset
- High level of communication and negotiation competences
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Workday and Avature would be an asset
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to work on-site in Gdańsk
We will offer:
- Great office with modern workplaces in Olivia Center
- Internal training and further education possibilities via our campus
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Fixed basic remuneration with bonus options
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Private medical healthcare
- Medicover Sport card
- Co-financing of online courses on three different platforms
Join our team and apply now!
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Additional Job Description
We are looking for an emphatic recruiter who will connect talented individuals with exciting career opportunities! Join us to support the best candidates to start the thrilling career growth in TELUS International!
At TELUS International, we enable customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. TELUS International is the global arm of TELUS Corporation, one of the largest telecommunications service providers in Canada. We deliver contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to some of the world's largest corporations in the consumer electronics, finance, telecommunications and utilities sectors. With global call center delivery capabilities, our multi-shore, multi-language programs offer safe, secure infrastructure, value-based pricing, skills-based resources and exceptional customer service - all backed by TELUS, our multi-billion dollar telecommunications parent.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants’ qualifications, merits, competence and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity.