Better Care for a Better World.
Huggies®. Kleenex®. Cottonelle®. Scott®. Kotex®. Poise®. Depend®. 25% of people in the world use Kimberly-Clark products every day. And it takes the right people, in the right jobs and the right places, to make that happen.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
You’re not the person who will settle for just any role. Neither are we. Because we’re out to create Better Care for a Better World, and that takes a certain kind of person and teams who care about making a difference. We are recruiting a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager to join our global Regulatory Affairs department and to provide technical leadership in the development and implementation of regulatory strategies to support the achievement of global business objectives for client K-C business units, while ensuring compliance with national, regional and international regulations. The individual will provide vision and direction to specific business sectors concerning global market strategies and tactics as well as growth opportunities for existing categories.
The primary customers are the Global and Regional KCP Businesses. Other customers include mill/plant operations and quality management teams, R&E, Legal, Global Regulatory Affairs, Global Quality Assurance, Global Clinical Affairs, Global Product Safety, Purchasing, Logistics, suppliers and contract manufacturers.
It Starts with YOU!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to the businesses to develop and implement global, regional, national, and where appropriate, product specific regulatory strategies in support of business objectives.
- Prepare accurate regulatory submissions to secure timely approvals in support of business initiatives.
- Monitor the development of regulatory initiatives and changes, including test methods and communicate potential business impact to all appropriate levels of management.
- Provide an interpretation of national, regional and international regulatory requirements to the appropriate business team members and highlight implications of differences with respect to product development, testing activities and business strategies so as to minimize business impact and bring speed to the global registration process.
- Build capability in the business to ensure that regulatory requirements are considered throughout the product development and product sourcing processes. Conduct training seminars on domestic and international regulatory requirements and/or impending regulations to the appropriate business team members to enable the best global development activities.
- Anticipate and provide regulatory leadership in the resolution of regulatory and/or quality issues and recommends corrective action.
- Develop and maintain regulatory procedures to assure consistent, efficient and compliant regulatory processes
- Communicate appropriately with all customers and peers, conducting all communications and transactions with the utmost integrity and honesty so as to build an unimpeachable business reputation
- The incumbent enables market access for KCP PPE products including CE & UKCA, by developing knowledge of the regulations / import restrictions and developing and implementing strategies and processes for getting products to market in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- The incumbent is responsible for establishing and maintaining harmonized global regulatory management systems designed to effectively and efficiently support global business objectives.
- This individual provides analytical, interpretive and evaluative solutions to complex problems through specialized regulatory expertise based on an in-depth knowledge of technical and business practices. The incumbent integrates and coordinates activities within clearly defined policies develops and champions regulatory policies and is responsible for providing services to client business units.
- Understand the various Kimberly-Clark domestic and international business needs and leveraging these against regional and country registration requirements.
You love what you do, especially when the work you do makes a difference & You’re driven to perform at the highest level, As a person, you’re a learner – an innate leader – someonewho is always taking initiative to make things better and bringothers along with you. You live your life in alignment with thehighest values of integrity and quality, always ensuring yourresponsibilities & projects become a long-term success story.
- You possess a Bachelor´s degree in a relevant discipline and 8+ years of relevant technical experience, or 10+ years of relevant technical experience which should include close working relationships with Trade Associations, certifying bodies, Business, Marketing, Manufacturing and Research functions, as well as a solid background of technical knowledge and experience combined with the proven ability to successfully direct projects and influence people at all organizational levels.
- You bring proven experience with PPE, specific experience with protective apparel, gloves & eye protection products is highly desirable. Must be fluent in English, other languages are desirable.
- You have an understanding and interpreting domestic and international regulations relative to new technology and product development.
- You have the ability to understand the technical aspects of the vast array of regulated products manufactured and/or marketed by the Kimberly-Clark business units.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented business professional with strong work ethic and accountability to support regulatory and associated quality issues.
- Have the ability to understand and motivate people without direct authority
- Understanding various regulatory options for rapid commercialisation of new technologies while keeping the businesses informed of costs, timing and competitive access.
- Excellent command of English at Proficiency level, other languages are desirable
Our belief in promoting a healthy work-life balance drives us to support our employees’ total well-being, offering comprehensive benefits not limited to Private Medical, Dental and Vision Plan; Life Insurance, Social Fund and Cafeteria Platform with an individual budget available to spend on many offers, including MultiSport, and more... We offer a wide range of soft skills training available for every employee.
Certain benefits, such as flexible work schedules can be tailored to meet specific individual needs, giving our employees the flexibility to manage their commitments inside and outside of work. Forbes named Kimberly-Clark one of the World's Best Employers of 2022. For 150 years, we've been cultivating a workplace that brings out the best in everyone, and we look forward for the years to come.
To Be Considered
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process. A member of our recruiting team will review your application and follow up if you seem like a great fit for this role.
In the meantime, check out the careers website. You’ll want to review this and come prepared with relevant questions if and when you pass GO and begin interviews.
And finally, the fine print…
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.