IT Senior Program Manager
- Manage a complex and high impacting program for multiple European countries by delivering a consolidated Payroll and Workforce Management technology landscape.
- Drive, direct, and lead the implementation of a long-term scalable Payroll and Workforce Management Service Delivery Model across HR, IT , and vendor partners with the mindset of global scalability.
Scope of duties:
- Develop program charters and management plans. Direct, manage, monitor, and control programs. Identify, optimize, and maintain interprogram synergy. Evaluate tradeoffs across programs.
- Analyze and address critical path, major workstreams, intersecting milestones. Own the program schedule.
- Create program budgets with cross-functional managers and directors. Optimize, monitor, and maintain costs within budget. Drive project cost efficiencies.
- Develop stakeholder relationships and strategies for the effective management across broad range of expectations and requirements.
- Develop and Execute communications management plan for program teams and key stakeholders. Create and influence best practices for divisional communications management.
What we expect from you:
- At least 8 years of working experience in field of Project Management / Program Management in international environment
- Technical background and experience within Data Migration, Change Management or Integration projects
- PMP or PgMP Certification
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fluent in English language is a must
- Nice to have: Master’s Degree and/or MBA
- Nice to have: experience within payroll system management / implementation
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com