- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Goal-oriented: Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
What you will do:
The Business Analyst is responsible for identify among existing Finance processes opportunities for process automations, establish priorities according to pre-defined criteria and lead discussion with developers or other internal resources to produce and implement the automation. This person will also help develop, maintain and evolve the criteria for automation prioritization. Will provide support automation implementation utilizing project management methodologies and report to management accordingly. Explain and educate the organization on automation opportunities, types of automations and help educate on how to find opportunities for automation and prioritization. Be able to understand process controls and properly design the automation to maintain or improve controls. Ensure Internal Audit will be able to assess and test controls after automation.
What you need:
- At least 3 years professional experience as a Business Analyst in similar industries.
- Working experience with different BPMs tools.
- Capable of data analysis, knowledgeable on basic statistics concepts
- Ability to analyze and document process and data flow.
- Proven experience as Automation Business Analyst designing automations in RPA, VBA and ERPs
- Undergraduate degree required. (Industrial Engineer, Computer Science, MIS or related degree.).
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft applications Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Project Management Certification or proven knowledge (Microsoft Project) and Agile.
- Yellow/Green Belt certified nice to have
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com