People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 6,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
We love our people. They are brilliant, solution-oriented, passionate individuals. Together we are like a professional sports team. And Recruiters are the ones who make sure we’ve got the best players 🤾♀️ They hire elite athletes and place them in the right spots to win. That’s how the #DreamTeam is being created 🥇
We’re looking for a Recruitment Sourcer who’ll take our sourcing strategies to the next level 💫 We need a smooth communicator with a great sense of people. A tactician who will support development of talent pipelines. Someone who'll play in our team at one goal - to bring the world’s top A-Players to Revolut 🏆
Are you ready? ⚽️
What you’ll be doing
- Graduating from our Talent Academy to become a full 360 recruiter
- Building and implementing sourcing strategies
- Helping to develop talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns
- Finding and engaging active/passive candidates through various channels, as well as adopting alternative search techniques
- Working with recruiters and hiring managers to optimise sourcing efforts by leveraging data
- Utilising our ATS to store, managing and engaging talent pools of appropriate candidates
- Implementing modern sourcing/recruiting methods
What you'll need
- To have graduated with a bachelor's or master's degree from a top university in 2022 or 2023
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Fluency in English (C1)
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
Nice to have
- HR or similar field of study
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.