Discover Internship, Finance, Invoice to Pay
Who we want:
Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
Strategic thinkers. Interns who propose innovative ideas and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
Game changers. Persistent interns who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
Customer-oriented achievers. Individuals with an unparallel work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their performance objectives.
What you get out of the internship
At Stryker we take great pride in our people, and that’s why we are looking to expand our talent. We are looking for the best and brightest students to strengthen our team and drive our business going forward.
As a Discover intern, you will get to:
- Apply classroom knowledge in a fast-paced and growing industry setting
- Put people first, and gain valuable experience as a result
- Implement new ideas, be constantly challenged, and develop your skills
- Network with key/high-level stakeholders and leaders of the business
- Be a part of an innovative team and culture
What you need:
- Finance majors targeted: Finance, Accounting, Economics or related business field
- Currently working on completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Minimum academic requirements: students in their final year of Bachelor’s degree
- Commitment to a 3-month, flexible program, minimum 20 hours/week
- Language requirement: fluent in English
- Must be eligible to work legally in Poland
As a Discover finance intern, you will:
- Participate in monthly closing processes including journal entry preparation
- Reconcile balance sheets accounts as assigned by management
- Provide support to teams to develop and improve existing accounting processes