When everything’s connected, how we connect is everything… and we’d like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver an exceptional candidate experience as a Director – Talent Acquisition for EMEA.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Director for Talent Acquisition, You’ll Enjoy
- New challenges every day as you build relationship with teammates and company leaders both in EMEA and across the globe, clients and our talent pool
- Values-based culture where we strive for the following: lead every day; do the right thing; read for amazing; seek first to understand; act as one; and live life passionately
- Work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential
What you’ll be doing
Do you have a passion for building talent acquisition as an integral part of the business? In this role, you will support the hiring needs of the EMEA contact centers across the EMEA regions. This includes strategically meeting business goals, proactively identifying talent management initiatives in the team to enhance the bottom line results, improve employee-related gross margins, and driving process improvement.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Understand all key business initiatives and goals for each supported business unit
- Develop a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with key leaders at multiple levels within the company
- Deliver talent acquisition solutions to challenges affecting the success of the business
- Manage/support a team of Talent Acquisition leaders and specialists to deliver an outstanding candidate experience
- Monitor and report on progress toward each goal and project
- Act as the ultimate point of contact for all escalated (difficult) TA issues.
- Participate as a member of task forces in corporate-wide human capital and other people initiatives requiring a human capital perspective.
- Effectively partner with and leverage corporate support teams including talent acquisition marketing, talent acquisition shared services, learning and development, operations, quality assurance, and client business partner teams to drive business success.
Why You? What You Bring
- Experience managing a large team supporting high-volume, multilingual recruiting activities ideally in a BPO or a similar fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge in multiple TA/HC disciplines (marketing, talent assessment, compensation, recruiting, employee relationship, legal, etc.)
- Talent Acquisition strategy and knowledge across the EMEA region
- Working knowledge of HR systems, compensation strategies, technology, and statistical techniques
- Ability to influence leaders and team members of differing viewpoints to create positive outcomes
- Proven ability to build relationships of trust with Vice President and Director level leaders
- Metrics driven mindset
- Knowledge of contact center business
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going projects
- Process improvement certification (white belt or above), preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree in HR or business preferred
What You Can Expect
- Dedication to your career growth and professional development
- Actively diverse and inclusive culture
- Community-minded organization committed to giving back
- Global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And yes... all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you