Overall Job Purpose
As an Advertising Campaign Optimizer, you will be part of a multinational team, building new campaigns, optimizing and localizing existing campaigns for customers. You will use your marketing skills to review the client’s business model and website and implement the best optimization strategy to achieve the client’s goals. The goal of the optimization will be to increase return on investment, drive traffic to the clients website or increase brand awareness for the client in your specific market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Optimization and creation of new campaigns using your marketing insights and tools to create campaigns, ad groups, ad texts, keywords and extensions to achieve client's’ expectations
- Optimization and creation of digital marketing campaign types, such as: Search, Display
- Localisation of existing campaigns through keyword localisation, ad text localisation and extension localisation
- Understanding and adapting to on-going product and technology developments
- Understanding local market trends and seasonal trends
- Internet research to understand products and competitors
- Manage the quality of your work in line with the clients policies and procedures
- Ensure excellent use of spelling and grammar is maintain in all tasks
- Manage and complete a set number of campaigns per week
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin and English is essential
- Experience working in marketing or online advertising is desirable
- Specified market knowledge and experience is essential
- Demonstrates high level of creativity and innovative thinking
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience working in a multicultural environment is an advantage
- Ability to multitask
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent is preferable
- Understanding the Role
- Solutions Orientated
- Attention to Detail
- Resilience & Adaptability
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Organizational Commitment
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law. ,
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in, or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labour or Child Labour of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
Majorel & Teleperformance
You are applying for a job at Majorel, which is now part of Teleperformance. Welcome to a whole new world of opportunities! In the coming months, the best of both organizations will converge to deliver even more agile and resilient digital business services. With nearly 500,000 team members in more than 95 countries, we are stronger together and ready to master the future.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.