Overall Job Purpose
As an Online Advertising Specialist you will play a crucial role in delivering high-quality customer service through various channels, including phone, chat, and email for our high-profile Client, who specialize in internet-based searching and video sharing platforms. Your primary responsibilities will include resolving customer inquiries, troubleshooting issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction. To excel in this role, you will need to demonstrate proactive problem-solving skills and continuously strive to meet and exceed performance targets.
This role operates in a dynamic and fast-paced customer service environment, involving online interactions with customers. You will work closely with a team and receive ongoing training and support to excel in your responsibilities.
What’s in it for you?
Our people are the heart-beat of our company. If you want to work in a multicultural, diverse environment with real opportunities to grow, then we’re the right choice. And, naturally, we can offer you all of the benefits of being part of a fast-growing, global business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality online customer service via phone, chat and email
- Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution
- Identify, qualify and overcome customer objections
- Meet deadlines with a fast paced environment
- Manage and exceed multiple performance related targets
- Participate in on-going product training and process upskilling
- Research and develop knowledge of Google Ads and related products
- Use initiative to identifying trends and/or process improvements
- Being adherent and flexible to internal processes and procedures
- Being open-minded and willing to accept feedback, whether positive or constructive
- Demonstrate exceptional proactiveness, seamlessly collaborates with team members, and takes full ownership of tasks to drive efficient and successful outcome
- Collaborate with direct manager to resolve customer escalations within agreed timeline
- C1 and higher Romanian level, both written and verbal are essential
- B2 English level, both written and verbal is required
- Experience in a fast paced environment is required
- Experience in the sales or customer service industry is desirable
- Experience within a BPO environment is desirable
- Post-graduate or Bachelor's degree is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Proficiency in gSuite is desirable
- Proven ability to work under pressure and with tight deadline
- Strong communicator and active listener
- Understanding the Role
- Solution & Results Orientated
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Organizational Commitment
- Resilience & Adaptability
- Client & Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Skills
Equal Opportunities at Majorel
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in, or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labour or Child Labour of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.