The Privacy Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the privacy policies for our clients products by reviewing and processing privacy requests. As a Privacy Data Analyst you will follow clear guidelines that allow you to make sound decisions. You will have a thirst for knowledge, impeccable judgment and be comfortable operating in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and process incoming privacy requests through online tools in German language and for various other markets as required using translation tools
- Evaluate validity of each request in line with our clients policies
- Continually educate yourself about changes to policies and protocols
- Work closely with our clients policy specialists to address complex privacy cases and regulatory inquiries using the clients response framework
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
- Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
- Effectively collaborate with team members on a range of projects to improve internal efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop skills in a number of different areas including data, tools and quality assessment
- You may be required from time to time to support different workflows/products/markets depending on business need
- While you will primarily support the market and workflow you have been hired for, you will also be required to support the English market. There will also be requirements to support other markets and workflows using the Translation Tool as a result of business change and or volume fluctuations.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree/masters or equivalent
- 1+ years professional experience working in online operations, privacy or legal support role
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German for this role is essential
- Motivated by working in an environment that requires strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-starter who is intellectually curious
- Demonstrates ability to exercise impeccable judgment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- Intermediate I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tool
- Solution Orientation
- Organizational Commitment
- Customer Focus
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Resilience & Adaptability
What we offer:
- Product Training and upskilling processes
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Internal Team and Wellness Activities
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law. ,
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in, or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labour or Child Labour of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
Majorel & Teleperformance
You are applying for a job at Majorel, which is now part of Teleperformance. Welcome to a whole new world of opportunities! In the coming months, the best of both organizations will converge to deliver even more agile and resilient digital business services. With nearly 500,000 team members in more than 95 countries, we are stronger together and ready to master the future.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.